IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely Courses in Yorkshire | Leeds | York | Bradford | Harrogate | Zoom
IOSH Managing Safely is a course for Managers and Supervisors in any sector and any organisation. It’s designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams. The flexible new high impact programme covers all the main health and safety issues and includes a session tackling the environment too.
Your Managing Safely course will be delivered over a three day period and has seven modules.
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards; eg Stress at Work
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
The Bridge Hotel and Spa, Walshford, Wetherby, LS22 5HS
- Upon arrival please report to the reception desk who will then direct you to the training room.
- We have negotiated free parking for all delegates, please advise reception on arrival if you are parked in the carpark.
- The dress code for the duration of the course is ‘Smart Casual’
- Refreshments are provided throughout the course, please advise us prior to the course if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Please advise us prior to the course if you have any other special requirements and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs.
- The course will begin at 9.00 am daily so please allow sufficient time to arrive at the venue.
- A workbook will be provided which has space for notes etc.
The course is always a success when delegates become involved so please come along ready to participate and debate!