IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely Courses
Leeds | York | Bradford | Harrogate | Yorkshire
We have been delivering our IOSH Working Safely course for many years and have developed a reputation for providing a high quality and enjoyable course run by enthusiastic trainers. We currently have IOSH Working Safely courses running in Wetherby, West Yorkshire, which is ideally located for delegates in the Leeds, York, Bradford and Harrogate areas.
Working safely, introducing a completely new approach to health and safety training:
- a one-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
- fantastic quality animated graphics created exclusively for the course
- a presentation that’s designed to be fun and get people fully involved and Interested – first class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points – the very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
- assessments built into the day’s training – no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time
Ask Us A Question...
IOSH Working Safely
Our highly experienced trainers make our Health and Safety training courses enjoyable. What makes us different is that our Health and Safety trainers are also Health and Safety Consultants. The IOSH Working Safely course is delivered by trainers who are highly experienced Health and Safety Consultants and Chartered Safety and Health and Practitioners (CMIOSH – Chartered Members of IOSH). This experience provides delegates with an exceptional learning experience which is backed up with current Health and Safety experience from real-life situations. This allows the training course to come to life and stimulate a thoroughly useful and enjoyable course.
IOSH Working Safely is a one day course accredited by the Chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. The course is aimed at staff requiring a basic understanding of health and safety topics, and aims to develop their understanding of health and safety to ensure they are working in a safe manner. On completion of the course candidates are awarded a Nationally recognised qualification following successful examination results.
To book onto one of our IOSH Working Safely courses ring 0845 2240028 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-house IOSH Working Safely courses
If your company has a number of delegates you would like to send on IOSH Working Safely we can organise an in-house course. Our trainer will come to your premises and deliver IOSH Working Safely in the comfort of your own surroundings. This can produce significant cost savings for larger numbers. For more information, or to book a course please contact us on 0845 224 0028.