What We Do
If you have any questions regarding these courses, our services, feel free to get in touch.Get In Touch
HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTANCY AND TRAINING in Yorkshire | Leeds | York | Bradford | Harrogate
SMS Europe Ltd is a professional, independent provider of health and safety consultancy and training based in Tadcaster North Yorkshire. Established in 1993, we provide a wide range of specialist Health and Safety services for both the public, private and third sectors. We have a reputation for quality Health and Safety services and excellent customer satisfaction over a period of years. We have worked as Health and Safety Consultants and Trainers in the Leeds York, Harrogate and Bradford areas, as well as the North East and North West for a number of years, but we also work nationwide and have a number of competent consultants, all of which are fully qualified.
We provide assistance to colleges of further education, engineering companies, construction companies, retail premises, Information Technology, offices, shops, manufacturing companies, stately homes and major visitor attractions. Other clients include those in the Plumbing and Heating, Electrical, architecture, hotel/hospitality and Hair and Beauty sectors to name a few. The assistance varies from writing the health and safety policy and documenting the risk assessments to providing training for staff or implementing a whole safety system.
- Our Consultancy staff are very experienced and hold appropriate health and safety qualifications.
- The Safety Consultancy Team all have practical skills applied to managing safety in high risk situations.
- Staff hold membership of the Institution of Occupation Safety and Health (IOSH), the body responsible for monitoring standards in the profession.
- Staff have a wide range of skills and our team can provide a solution to meet your organisations needs, either locally or nationally.
- SMS Europe have Chartered Health and Safety Practitioners available to give ad hoc advice or be your designated consultant.
- We feel strongly that our services should add value to your business and do more than tick a box. We aim to develop systems that will reduce accidents, help you win more business and help your employees work more safely.
Please click here to download the SMSE Brochure.