Health and Safety Consultancy and Advice
Find out how we can help you with our bespoke Health and Safety Consultancy packages

Health & Safety Audits
If you need to understand where your company is in terms of its Health and Safety Management, you may need a Health and Safety Audit. Click the link for more information.

Construction Safety
If you need Construction Health and Safety advice and assistance with CDM2007, we can assist you with writing Construction Phase Plans and RAMS etc.. click the link to find out more.

Health and Safety Policy
We can assist with writing or developing your Health and Safety policy.

Fire Risk Assessments
Fire risk assessments are required on all buildings of all types, and need to be documented if you employ 5 or more people.  Find out more about our fire risk assessment service here.

Environmental Management Services
If you require assistance with implementing and maintaining your Environmental Management Systems click the link for more information.

Risk Assessments
Let us take all the hassle out of your risk assessment requirements, for more information on how we can help click the link.

Property Risk Assessments
A Property risk assessment can identify all the Health and Safety legal issues affecting a property and produce a report and action plan on how to deal with any issues that are identified. Our risk assessments are focused on the common Health and Safety legislation which affects property ownership and management helping those with responsibilities to identify problems and address them. Click the link for more information.

CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
If you need assistance in a CHAS Application and Accreditation, click the link for more information.

Noise Assessments and Survey
If you require a noise assessment for your premises under the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, please visit our noise assessment and noise survey page by clicking the above link.

Health and Safety Competent Person
Under Regulation 7 of The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, every employer must appoint one or more competent persons. For more information click here.

Employment Law and Personnel Services
Safety Management Services Europe, in hand with our partners can provide Employment Law and Personnel Services.  Please click the link to find out more on what we can offer.

Food Safety
We can provide a wide range of food safety and food hygiene services. Click here for more information.

Machine Guarding
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 place duties on people and companies, who own, operate or have control over work equipment. PUWER also places responsibilities on businesses and organisations whose employees use work equipment. As part of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) requirements, we can provide machinery guarding audits and risk assessments in line with specific guarding standards. Click the link for more detailed information.

Face Fit Testing

If you provide respiratory protective equipment (RPE) to your employees then it is essential that you have documentation to evidence that the RPE fits and protects the wearer properly.

The face fit test will be carried out by a trained and competent person and will ensure that your company is fulfilling the requirements laid out in the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) guidance note HSE282/28.